Bel Air, MD, Ithaca/Syracuse NY & Boston, MA
Seeking experienced reliable field service technicians with 3 or more years of experience for our Upper New York and Mid Atlantic offices. These positions are located in the Ithaca/Syracuse New York, Bel Air Maryland and Boston, MA areas. In this position you will be the on the front line, at our client’s sites servicing, repairing, testing & certifying cleanrooms, biosafety cabinets, and laminar flow devices. In addition, you will also be performing environmental sampling and decontamination services.
- NSF Accreditation.
- CETA Accreditation.
- 3 or more years testing and certification experience within the cleanroom industry.
- Clean DMV driving record.
- Ability to pass drug and background check.
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong mechanical, electrical, mathematical, and troubleshooting skills.
- Possess or be capable of obtaining medical clearance for respirator use.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer service experience, rock-solid listening, and client diplomacy skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Familiarity with technology.
- Lift certification.
- Project planning experience.
- A minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.