- Coordinate, schedule, and lead client projects, including defining project scope, creating proposal, and post-service follow-up
- Work with customers, field technicians, and other stakeholders to manage and track customer projects in real-time
- Deepen and strengthen customer relationships via onsite meetings and regular customer engagement
- Work with client services, microbiology, technical reporting, and field service teams to execute effectively on all aspects of the customer experience
- Liaise amongst manufacturers, vendors, and your customers to expedite emergent diagnostic and repair services
- Grow your customer base and penetrate existing customer accounts by offering new and creative solutions as needs evolve
- Follow industry trends to keep your team and your customers informed on industry and regulatory changes
- 2 to 3 years of experience in account management or customer service role.
- Ability and willingness to travel to customer sites.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite of services, including Excel, Outlook, and Access.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Desire and ability to work closely with team members and multi-task in a dynamic setting
- Ability to learn and understand technical aspects of customer facilities and equipment is essential
- Experience in healthcare, pharma, biotech or life sciences industries a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or high school diploma with equivalent job experience.
We offer a comprehensive compensation package including competitive wages, medical and dental benefits. In addition to 401(k) plan with a company matching contribution, life insurance, long-term disability, EAP (employee assistance program), flexible spending account (FSA), holiday/vacation time, as well as educational assistance.