B&V Testing, Inc. Acceptable Use Policy
This page states the “Terms and Conditions” under which you may use B&V Testing, Inc.’s website. Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, do not use this web site and service. By using this web site, you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by the terms of these Terms and Conditions. B&V Testing, Inc. (“B&V”) may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to review the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on you. The terms “You” and “User” as used herein refer to all individuals and/or entities accessing this web site for any reason.
Use of Material:
The contents of this website, such as text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software, downloadable content, webcasts, webinars, and other material (the “Material”), are protected under both United States and foreign copyright, trademark and other laws. All Material is the property of B&V or its content suppliers or clients. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on this Web Site is the exclusive property of B&V and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Unauthorized use of the Material may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. You must retain all copyright, trademark, service-mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original Material on any copy you make of the Material. You may not sell or modify the Material or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose.
The B&V Testing, Inc. logo and any logos representing any products and services on this website (and any of the foregoing used in any combination), product names and all page headers, footers and icons are trademarks or registered trademarks of B&V Testing, Inc. All other product names, company names and logos mentioned are the trademarks of their respective owners.
The use of the Material on any other web site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. Parties wishing to provide links to B&V’s website from external sites must comply with B&V’s guidelines for linking to its site.
You shall not copy or adapt the HTML code that B&V creates to generate its pages. It is also protected by B&V ‘s copyright.
B&V does not warrant that the website or information in it will be error-free or will meet any particular criteria of performance or quality. B&V expressly disclaims all implied warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, title, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
If any of the foregoing is not fully enforceable for any reason, the remainder shall nonetheless continue to apply.
Links connecting B&V’s Web Site with other web sites are provided as a courtesy only. B&V assumes no responsibility or liability for referenced websites; their content, accuracy, or compliance with applicable laws.
The Web Site may be used only for lawful purposes. B&V specifically prohibits any use of the Web Site, and all users agree not to use the Web Site, for any of the prohibited uses listed below.
Prohibited uses include:
- Deleting or revising any material posted on the Web Site.
- Using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Web Site or any activity being conducted on this site.
- Taking any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this Web Site’s infrastructure.
- If you have a password allowing access to a non-public area of this Web Site, disclosing to or sharing your password with any third parties or using your password for any unauthorized purpose.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, using or attempting to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Web Site other than the search engine and search agents available from B&V on this Web Site and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Explorer).
- Attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Web Site or the products exhibited on the Web Site.
- Uses that violate or are in non-compliance with our acceptable use policy shall subject the user to immediate action by B&V, including the blocking or removal of authority to use the Web Site.